This year’s AMA EnduroCross Championship to be held in Prescott Valley, Arizona on the 25th of August will be presenting a six round Endurocross series that wasw already confirmed. In addition, to new venues there will also be an entry from electric motorcycle manufacturer, Alta. The rivalry of Cody Webb and Colton Haaker will once again be witnessed. Webb come into the series like this year’s favorite having able to come out as the victor on his third EnduroCross championship during 2017 as well as the previous month adding the FIM SuperEnduro World title to his account. With the goal to regain the EnduroCross championship title this season, the 2016 AMA EnduroCross champion and 2016/17 SuperEnduro World champ Colton Haaker is worth keeping an eye on.
Also joining the fray will be the 2017 runner-up Trystan Hart. Ty Tremaine ended the series in third place during 2016 as well as 2017. This year, he will be riding for Alta Motors Electric motorcycles. It’s a first for a main race series and promises an additional constituent toward the racing. Other hot names that will be in pursuit of the crown are Noah Kepple, Cooper Abbott, Kyle Redmond, Cory Graffunder, Geoff Aaron and Max Gerston.
2018 AMA EnduroCross Championship Schedule:
- August 25 – Prescott Valley, AZ – Prescott Valley Event Center
- September 15 – Costa Mesa, CA – Racetrack at OC Fairgrounds
- September 22 – Reno, NV – Reno-Sparks Livestock Events Center
- October 20 – Denver, CO – National Western Events Center
- October 27 – Everett, WA – XFINITY Arena
- November 3 – Nampa, ID – Ford Idaho Center