A pair of factory edition models were announced by Gas Gas labeled Enduro GP for their 250cc and 300cc two-stroke bikes. The new models feature a series of upgrades and improvements. This includes a high performance engine with a cylinder head with new combustion chamber achieve greater power and delivery for the most demanding riders.
Rekluse & FMF partnership
The Gas Gas Enduro GP has a brand new clutch cover and housing which comes from the Rekluse Company. The said equipments is intented for an increased efficiency and cooling performance, both n which are critical during actual races.
Down to the last details is the exclusiveness of this model. The visual level and the sound for two-stroke lovers are applied. It also comes with a complete exhaust system developed by FMF especially for Gas Gas.
Kayaba fork upgrade
The Kayaba forks have new anti-friction treatment in black DLC coating which is added for the Enduro GP edition. This assures a boost in performance and even the ability to adapt to whichever terrain the rider is in. Maneuvering difficulty will surely be reduced especially on rough off road tracks.
With the same brand, the front end features new X-Trig triple clamps finished in red anodising, and Renthal 997 handlebars, new handlebar clamps and grips. Beside the other specs that were added is a new axle puller for easy removal and a floating front disc to improve feel and increase braking power.
The stock factory look
Given the factory change, the Enduro GP model clearly is a sight to behold. it features black spokes and a black anodised aluminium rear sprocket. To complete the design, the new racing seat is the same as used by the Gas Gas riders in the World Championship to present greater grip and safety.
The Enduro GP models will be available from November.
New Specification Gas Gas Enduro GP 250/300*
- Rekluse clutch cover and housing exclusive to EnduroGP for increased efficiency and cooling
- Cylinder head with a new combustion chamber for greater torque and more precise response for the most demanding riders
- Complete FMF exhaust system – Gas Gas EnduroGP
- Renthal 997 handlebar and Renthal grips give greater feel and comfort to the rider
- X-Trig machined red anodised triple clamps. They give a greater feeling in the front end and a reduction in weight.
- New machined handlebar clamps give a greater firmness and strength to the handlebar mounting system
- Kayaba ‘Factory Racing’ EnduroGP forks incorporating a new black anti-friction treatment (DLC coating) guaranteeing perfect feeling for the rider on any type of terrain
- Front wheel axle handle for quicker and easier removal
- Floating front brake disc for increased performance and improved front brake feel
- Black spokes
- EnduroGP seat for extra grip. Exclusive factory racing team colour scheme
- Exclusive EnduroGP plastic covers and graphics
- Black anodised aluminium rear sprocket
- All these components are part of the new Gas Gas EnduroGP ‘Factory Racing’ product line