Beta Chachagias Racing team is ready to kick some ass! A racing team that is based in Athens, Greece which started to their enduro participation way back in 2005. Their team is headed by their chief mechanic Costas Chachagias.
The Beta Chachagias’ legacy includes the 2015 Greek Enduro 3 Championship title, coming together with a succeeding individual race victories for the team.
One of the highlights of the Beta Chachagias Racing Team is when it was awarded as “Best Enduro Team of the Year” at the end of the season that year.
For their 2017 sponsors, they are supported by Liqui Moly and Greek Beta importer The Furistrada co.
The team’s season gets going this weekend with the opening round of the 2017 Greek Enduro Championship in Megara on March 5.
2017 Beta Chachagias Racing Team line-up
- Giannis Trigas – E2 – Beta RR 430 – 30 years old
- Apostolis Svinterikos – E2 – Beta RR 350 – 29 y.o.
- Petros Billis – E2 – Beta RR 390 – 23 y.o.
- Nasos Trigas – E3 – Beta RR 300 – 26 y.o.
- Kimon Karampelas – E3 – Bet RR 480 – 28 y.o.